viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Independence day holidays



En el rodeo 'e los andes, comadre lola,
(le pegaron su puñete al guatón loyola,) bis
Por dársela de encacha'o, comadre lola,
Lo dejaron pa' la historia al guatón loyola.
En el rodeo 'e los andes, comadre lola.
El guatón Loyola- Los Perlas

I my life I ever think about why I can’t love the national celebrations, I dislike Cueca, the national dance because I never learn to dance it, but  I enjoy the music of Cueca, northern dances and southern dances of Chile.
The Independence Day holidays to me are just like any day of the year, the only difference is that I eat more meat, go whit my parents to a fonda and sleep a lot. The best way to celebrate the holidays for me is sleeping and doing embroidery. I like to share good moments with my family, we visit places together and I feel very happy because we usually can’t spend time together, because we are always so busy. 
In the last Independence Day holidays I can’t eat “pastel de choclo” my favourite typical food but I eat a Chorrillana, anticuchos and “Empanadas”.  I hope eat “Pastel de choclo” soon, I love it. I didn’t enjoy a lot the last Independence Day holidays because my little sister go to the beach with her best friend’s family and I miss her so much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario