viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

My best holidays





“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.  ~Kahlil Gibran

All my holidays are my best holidays, I think that all of this has a wonderful moments and I'm so happy for have the chance to live these moments with my family, I ever traveled with my family (My parents and my brothers). I never traveled to other country or go a lot of places, I ever travel to Mafil and Valdivia, in many times I visited Concon and only in one time I traveled to Puerto Varas, Concepción, and Lota. I love to travel to Mafil, a little town in the "Los Ríos" region. That's why I can spend my time whit my family in my mother's side. In that place I can see the blue sky, the rivers and a lot of trees. The nature is awesome, I feel I'm so little and my life is so easy, when I feel sad and stressed with the life in Santiago, the summer in Mafil can health my soul...the wind, the trees, the rivers take my sadness and I feel free. In all my holidays I had new experiences like know new food or learn to swim across the river. I love the holidays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario