viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

United Kingdom



"To travel is to take a journey into yourself." 
Dena Kaye

I have always wanted to visit United Kingdom. This Unitary state has a lot of beautiful places to visit and has important cities and streets that I have always dreamt of seeing.  The first city I want to visit is Liverpool, the city where the history of The Beatles, my favourite band, started and that’s the reason why I want to see this place, to walk in the same street that they did, see the same places that they saw.  Then I would visit London to see the wonderful Big Ben, the London Bridge and walk in all those streets full of history.  Later I would visit Scotland because it has beautiful sights. Finally I want to visit Northem Ireland because, to me, is a magical place, with all its myths, histories and its wonderful natural places. So I really want to visit United Kingdom ,this is my dream but I'm not sure if this dream will come true someday. 

1 comentario: