viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012


I’m considering to study a Music or Art major, because I love music and art but my career doesn’t have majors and we can’t make a major in other place because our title don’t  allow this. If I can do an art or music major ,I hope to get a job in an artistic playschool, in an artistic program of JUNJI in Santiago or make song and tales for children, above all work in an Institution to help children in social or psychological risk. I want to get this kind of job because although the salary isn’t good, I’ll be happy doing this. I prefer a job near to my house because the transport tired me and I can’t waste my time. I want to do the middle day (08:30 a 13:00 hrs) and the complete (08:30 a 16:30 hrs) because I need time to do the material for the classes, make my hobbies and care my family. I want to work with people who are nice, love their jobs and are happy doing this. I hope the work atmosphere be good and collaborative because whit this work atmosphere we can do a good support to the children. I’m good at using the art to or creative forms to teach children, but I can’t do the typical class because I feel boring whit this kind of classes. I’m terrible whit math. I can’t be a strict teacher or a kind of boss to my co-workers; I want to do a work group not be a boss to the others. I can do art classes to the children and the parents or playschool community. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario